“I joined Gary’s language classes to improve my written ...
Whatever challenges you have, they need to be solved efficiently and cost-effectively. It’s unlikely that a general English language course will be able to solve specific language problems.
GPC Language Training offers a solution: targeted courses focused on your challenges with English. Typical examples might be:
- Stilted English which interrupts and undermines conversations with other professionals.
- Unclear or inaccurate pronunciation: often leading to a frustrating and embarrassing need to repeat words and phrases.
- Time taken to produce reports, emails etc. is too long; adversely affecting relationships with colleagues and contacts.
- A restricted range of spontaneous vocabulary that’s specific to your profession; reducing perceptions of professionalism.
- Grammatical errors: misleading the listener or reader, possibly leading to expensive mistakes.
Just two benefits of targeted courses are improved employee performance and better communication with colleagues, associates, clients, partners and suppliers.Back To Top